Mohan Little Tyke Program - May Not Run In 2015 - Check Back
Mohan Skiing & Boarding - Providing quality instruction for over 50 years!
|3-5||Saturday 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||$505|
|3-5||Sunday 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||$505|
Sat: January 17, 24, 31 & February 7, 21, 28
Sun: January 18, 25 & February 8, 22, & March 1
There's some exciting news here at Mohan Skiing and Boarding! Do you have a little one who you can't sign up for lessons because they are too young? Well that's all about to change! We've created a new program for children 3 to 4 1/2 years old and give them an opportunity to join the "big kids" and get them excited about skiing or boarding.
This new program allows for one on one time for your child and an instructor. They will take your little one for a 2 hour lesson in a six week program. This time can be used to help little ones become more aware and comfortable in the cold and snowy conditions.This program is a good way to get your tyke involved and gives you as a parent the opportunity to spend some quality time on the mountain the way you would like to! This is an introductory program and the lesson plans for each day are driven based on your little one and their abilities. We will be offering this program at the beginning of the second week of our other group lessons (01/17/15) and finishing up on the final day of lessons (03/01/15) for a total of a six weeks.
If interested please contact Mohan skiing and boarding @ 425-868-3820 Or email@example.com for more details and pricing.
** Price if registered / paid by Dec. 15, 2014
Late Registration Fee of $20 applies after 12/15/14
**If weather forces a postponement, classes are extend until all weeks are completed. No classes Presidents' Holiday week (2/14 - 2/19)
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates, just before leaving for the mountains or while in route. As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly. Our voice mail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operations status.
Lift Tickets are NOT included. Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email after registering. See our Lift Ticket page for different Season Pass Options.
Equipment is NOT included. To avoid spending time with daily rentals, we suggest "Take Home Season Rentals." See our Equipment page for more information.
- Prior to December 1, 2015 - Lessons and busing are refundable with a $50 processing fee.
- After December 1, 2015 - Lessons and busing are NON-REFUNDABLE. The are transferable to another student for a $50 service fee.
- If the program is not completed by April 9, 2015, prorated refund checks will be issued. An administrative fee of 50% is charged by Youth Sports Services if you are issued a refund. Please note that postponing one or two times a season and automatically extending the program is typical due to weather or road conditions.
Our experienced, friendly instructors bring fun to your mountain experience
- Weekly lessons are 2 hours long
- Free make-up sessions offered the 8th Saturday & 8th Sunday
- Up to $50 off Season Passes
- Classes are arranged by age & skill level
- Achievement pins & ribbons are given to all participants
- As skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress.