* Price if registered / paid by Dec. 15, 2014
Late Registration Fee of $20 applies after Dec. 15, 2014
Happy Holidays from Mohan: we have waived the late fee, so register now!
Determined by what student is able to do prior to program
See Ski Level Descriptions
See Board Level Descriptions
Fridays January 9,16, 23, 30 and February 6, 13
***If weather forces us to postpone a lesson, we automatically extend to the next week until all lessons are completed. There are no classes the week of Presidents' Day (Feb. 14-19, 2014)***
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates just before leaving for the mountains or while en route. As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly. Our voice mail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operation's status.
If there are fewer than three registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
Eastside Catholic Program Coordinator
|Jennifer Hood||(425) 443-2100|
- The Eastside Catholic bus departs from the school parking lot at 3:30 p.m. It makes two stops on the return, first at the Issaquah Park & Ride at approximately 10:10 p.m. and then at Eastside Catholic at approximately 10:25 p.m.
- Most classes have an instructor and assistant so students learn faster
- Students 13 years and older who are interested in teaching or assisting should visit our Job Application page
* Lift Tickets are not included. Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email with a week after registering.
- Prior to Dec. 1, 2014, lessons and busing are refundable with a $50 processing fee.
- After Dec. 1, 2014, lessons and busing are only transferable to another student for a $50 service fee.
- If the program is not completed by the end of April 2015 due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, prorated refund checks will be issued. Mohan Skiing & Boarding charges an administrative fee of 50% if you are issued a refund. Please note that postponing throughout the season and automatically extending the program is typical due to weather or road conditions.
Any delay or failure in the performance of Mohan Skiing & Boarding (MSB) hereunder shall be excused if caused by Force Majeure (a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of MSB, including acts of God). Events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate are not attributable MSB’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- 6-week programs include transportation and optional skiing/boarding lessons
- Experienced, friendly staff
- Classes with peers of similar age and ability
- Beginner classes at 5:30 p.m.
- All others classes at 7:30 p.m.
- Substantial lessons discount for school program students
- Great opportunity to help your children improve their skills
- As their skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress