School Program Coordinator
Carol Cheyne and Wendy Gaylord
Cell: (206) 604-9422 (Carol)
- The bus departs from the Whitman Middle High School parking lot at 4:00 PM and returns at approximately 11:30 PM
- 6-week Friday programs include transportation and optional skiing/boarding lessons
- Lesson duration: 1½ hours
- Experienced, friendly staff
- Classes with peers of similar age and ability
- Beginner classes at 6:00 PM
- All others classes at 8:00 PM
- Substantial lessons discount for school program students
- Great opportunity to help your children improve their skills
- As their skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress
- We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates just before leaving for the mountains or while en route.
- If the bus sells out, please contact our office via email (email@example.com) or by phone (425-868-3820) to be put on a wait list.
These activities are not sponsored nor endorsed by the School District or any of its schools. The district assumes no responsibility for the conduct during or safety of the activities. The School District shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim, or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal arising out of the distribution of these materials including attorney's fees, judgments or awards.