Our experienced, friendly Mohan instructors bring fun to your mountain experience.
- The program offers a fantastic opportunity to help you or your children improve skills. As skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress.
- Weekly achievement ribbons given to all participants. Achievement pins awarded on the final week of lessons to all who attend.
- Average class size for 6 through adults is under eight students. If there are fewer than three registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time to one hour.
Free make-up sessions will be announced for a Saturday and Sunday after lessons have ended, as long the ski area is open.
- We suggest you always check our website or call (425) 868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates just before leaving for the mountains or while in route. Our website and voice mail are the most reliable way for us to update the operation's status.
- As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly.
- If weather forces a postponement, classes are extended until all weeks are completed. No classes Presidents' Holiday week (February 17th through 23rd, 2018).
- Students 13 years and older who are interested in teaching or assisting should visit our Job Application page
- Lift Tickets are not included, but students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email after registering. See our Lift Ticket page for different season pass options.
- Equipment is not included. We suggest "Take Home Season Rentals" to avoid having to pick up rental equipment daily. See our Equipment page for more information.