Contact Program Coordinator for Registration Information
* Price if registered / paid by Dec. 15, 2014
Late Registration Fee of $20 applies after 12/15/14
Happy Holidays from Mohan, we have waived the late fee, so register now!
Determined By What You're Able To Do Below
See Ski Level Descriptions
See Board Level Descriptions
Fridays January 9,16, 23, 30 February 6, 13
**If weather forces a postponement, classes are extend until all weeks are completed - No classes Presidents' Holiday week (2/14- 2/19).
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates, just before leaving for the mountains or while in route. As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly. Our voicemail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operations status.
If there are less than three (3) registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
Tahoma Program Coordinator
|Erin Powell||(425) email@example.com|
- The Tahoma bus departs from the school parking lot at 2:30pm & returns at approximately 10:30pm
- Most classes have an instructor AND assistant, so students learn faster
- Students 13 and older, interested in assisting, please visit our Job Application page
Lift Tickets are NOT included. Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email within a week after registering. Equipment is NOT included. To avoid spending time with daily rentals, we suggest "Take Home Season Rentals." See our Equipment page for more information. Equipment Rental & Season Passes available at one our Road Shows
- 7 weeks transportation and optional 6 weeks skiing/boarding lessons.
- Experienced, friendly staff.
- Classes with friends of similar age and ability.
- Beginner classes 5:30pm
- All others classes 7:30pm
- SUBSTANTIAL LESSON DISCOUNTS for School Program Students.
- Great opportunity to help your child improve their skills.
- As skills increase students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress.
- Prior to December 1, 2014 - Lessons & busing are refundable with a $50 processing fee
- After December 1, 2014 - Lessons & busing are ONLY transferable to another student for a $50 service fee
- If the program is not completed by the end of April 2015, prorated refund checks will be issued. An administrative fee of 50% is charged by Mohan if you are issued a refund. Please note that postponing throughout the season and automatically extending the program is typical due to weather or road conditions
- Any delay or failure in the performance of Mohan Skiing & Boarding (MSB) hereunder shall be excused if caused by Force Majeure (a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of MSB, including acts of God). Events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate are not attributable MSB’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.