Lessons January 12, 19, 26 and February 2, 9, 16, 2018
6-week Friday programs include transportation and optional skiing/boarding lessons
- Lesson duration: 1½ hours
Experienced, friendly staff
Classes with peers of similar age and ability
Beginner classes at 5:30 PM
All others classes at 7:30 PM
Substantial lessons discount for school program students
Great opportunity to help your children improve their skills
As their skills increase, students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates just before leaving for the mountains or while en route.
As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly.
Our voice mail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operation's status.
If there are fewer than three registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
School Program Coordinator
- The bus departs from the Hamilton Middle School parking lot at 3:30 PM and returns at approximately 11:00 PM.
- Most classes have an instructor and assistant so students learn faster
- Students 13 years and older who are interested in teaching or assisting should visit our Job Application page
- Lift Tickets are not included.
- Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email after registering.
- See our Lift Ticket page for different season pass options.
- Equipment is not included.
- We suggest "Take Home Season Rentals" to avoid having to pick up rental equipment daily.
- See our Equipment page for more information.
- If the bus sells out, please contact our office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (425-868-3820) to be put on a wait list.
Any delay or failure in the performance of Mohan Skiing & Boarding (Mohan) hereunder shall be excused if caused by Force Majeure (a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of Mohan, including acts of God). Events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control to prevent, avoid, delay, or mitigate are not attributable Mohan failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
Prior to December 1, 2017, participants may request, in writing, a refund for their lessons and/or transportation. When processed there will be a 25% fee subtracted for each refund.
After November 30, 2017, participants lessons and/or transportation are NOT refundable unless: The program is not completed by April 30, 2018. In which case prorated refund checks will be issued. When processed there will be a $50 or 50%, whichever is greater, fee subtracted for each refund.
Please note that it is typical to postpone program operations throughout the season due to weather or road conditions. The decision to operate or postpone is at the sole discretion of Mohan. The operating status is posted daily on the Mohan website and phone number voicemail. Please check frequently for the latest information.
If a program is postponed, it is our policy to AUTOMATICALLY add a make-up program date to the end of the program schedule until all postponements are completed.