Washington Middle School
* Price if registered / paid by Dec. 15, 2012
Late Registration Fee of $20 applies after 12/15/12
Determined By What You're Able To Do Below
See Ski Level Descriptions
See Board Level Descriptions
Fridays January 11, 18, 25 & Feb. 1, 8 Mar. 1**
**If weather forces a postponement, classes are extend until all weeks are completed - No classes Presidents' Holiday week (2/15 - 2/22).
We suggest you always call 425-868-3820 and then select option 1 to hear our latest operation updates, just before leaving for the mountains or while in route. As we operate in a winter environment, conditions can change quickly. Our voicemail is the first and most reliable way for us to update the operations status.
If there are less than three (3) registered students for any class, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the lesson time.
Washington M.S. Program Coordinator
|Jasmine Campbell||(206) firstname.lastname@example.org|
- The Washington bus departs from the school parking lot at 2:45pm and returns at approximately 10:30pm
- Most classes have an instructor AND assistant, so students learn faster
- Students 13 and older, interested in assisting, please visit our Job Application page
Lift Tickets are NOT included. Students receive a Discount Season Pass Form via email after registering. See our Lift Ticket page for different Season Pass Options. Equipment is NOT included. To avoid spending time with daily rentals, we suggest "Take Home Season Rentals." See our Equipment page for more information. Equipment Rental & Season Passes available at one our Road Shows
- 6 week programs include transportation and optional skiing/boarding lessons.
- Experienced, friendly staff.
- Classes with friends of similar age and ability.
- Beginner classes 5:30pm
- All others classes 7:30pm
- SUBSTANTIAL LESSON DISCOUNTS for School Program Students.
- Great opportunity to help your child improve their skills.
- As skills increase students may be moved to another class to optimize their learning and progress.
- Prior to December 1, 2012 - Lessons & busing are refundable with a $50 processing fee
- After December 1, 2012 - Lessons & busing are ONLY transferable to another student for a $50 service fee
- If the program is not completed by April 9, 2013, prorated refund checks will be issued. An administrative fee of $50 is charged by Mohan if you are issued a refund. Please note that postponing one or two times a season and automatically extending the program is typical due to weather or road conditions